Material Handling Systems
MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS: BUILT TOUGH. THE CON-E-CO WAY.
CON-E-CO offers a wide range of material handling systems designed and engineered to fit the requirements of your company and operation. From heavy-duty cement silos and bins, to cement screw conveyors, aggregate bins and conveyors, we have the right components to add capacity, enhance productivity, and move your business forward.
CEMENT & AGGREGATE BINS
MOVE AHEAD WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
Cement and aggregate bins are an important component in the batching process, and CON-E-CO features a wide range of capacities and styles that are designed to retrofit to an existing batch plant.
- Heavy-duty steel structures for durability and long life
- Galvanized access ladders, cages and roof rails that will stand the test of time
- Overbite double clam gates and power linkage for reliable performance
- Cylinder quick dump valves for precise batching
PROVEN SOLUTIONS ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE.
CON-E-CO engineers a full line of belt conveyors and screw conveyors. All are built for performance and reliability you can count on year after year. With quality features such as U.L. listed electrical panels and sturdy catwalks for easier maintenance and bin access, count on CON-E-CO to upgrade your operations.
- Job specific designs built to meet your needs
- Hot dipped galvanized coating to resist corrosion
- Heavy-duty steel frame for stability
- Catwalks for easy maintenance and bin access
- UL list electrical control panels for reliability
- Custom engineered to meet the exact needs of your operation
- 2/3 pitch flighting transitions to full pitch flighting is ideal for inclined applications
- Horsepower designed for starting loads
- Manufactured by CON-E-CO for single source servicing