Container Series Mobile Portable Transit - Dry
CONTAINER SERIES MOBILE PORTABLE TRANSIT - DRY
ADD MORE PRODUCTIVITY TO YOUR READY-MIX OPERATION.
Built with an eye for easy international shipment, the CON-E-CO container series mobile portable batch plants are engineered and manufactured with optimal space utilization in mind. Each of the plants can be shipped via a 40-foot high cube container.
ALL-PRO 5C Decumulative Container
The CON-E-CO ALL-PRO 5C Decumlative batch plant is designed for easy overseas shipment. The entire basic plant nestles within a 40-foot high cube container. It’s small in stature but big in performance and value.
- Aggregate weighing bin capacity is 477 cubic feet (13.5 cubic meters)
- Feeder screw conveyor with 6 inch (152 mm), 9 inch (229 mm), or 12 inch (305 mm) diameter
- Cement batcher capacity of 1 to 6 cubic yards (1 to 4.6 cubic meters)
ALL-PRO 5C Accumulative Container
The ALL-PRO 5CA is an accumulator configuration container batch plants. It ships within the same 40-foot high cube container (or on a tractor trailer). The ALL-PRO 5CA offers excellent productivity with a theoretical cycle time of 2.5 to 3 minutes.
- Aggregate weighing bin capacity is 1 to 6 cubic yards (1 to 4.6 cubic meters) with direct load cell scales
- High-pressure air compressor features 5 hp or option 10 hp motor and an 80-gallon (302 liter) capacity
- Optional cement silo and feeder screw conveyor
ALL-PRO 12C Decumulative Container
The compact ALL-PRO 12C Decumlative batch plant features a larger capacity and excellent production cycle time that add up to the performance producers have come to expect from CON-E-CO.
- Aggregate weighing bin capacity is 477 cubic feet (13.5 cubic meters) with direct load cell scales
- Large 1 to 12 cubic yard (1 to 9.2 cubic meters) cement batcher capacity also with direct load cell scales
- Towing length of 39’-6” (12,040 mm) and ships in a 40-foot high cube container